Hello and Welcome.
Student, media, and consulting inquiries are welcome. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I do training and consulting for attorneys, law enforcement, and security/intelligence professionals and others on the topics of deception detection, interpersonal communication skills, credibility enhancement, and persuasion/influence.
My new book is titled Duped and is published by the Univ. of Alabama Press Nov. 2019. It tells the story of my deception research and covers truth-default theory. http://www.uapress.ua.edu/product/Duped,7305.aspx
Please e-mail me for article reprints or see the links to my articles in the various pages.
My research interests and areas of expertise include:
• Deception, Deception Detection, Credibility Assessment and Enhancement, & Educing Information
• Interpersonal Communication
• Persuasion, Social Influence, & Compliance-gaining
• Communication in Social and Personal Relationships
• Culture & Communication
• Scale Construction & Measurement Validation
• Statistical Conclusions Validity